To subscribe to the Google Calendar, and receive alerts of new events:
- Click This Link, which should prompt you to add this Calendar Feed to your iPhone’s Calendar system.
- If not, Long-Press that link, choose Copy Address / Copy Link Address
- Navigate to phone Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account
- Select Other > Add Subscribed Calendar
- Paste in the Address from Step #1
- Your Phone should sync within 30 minutes, depending on your settings.
- Follow steps for ‘Google Calendar Web’ below, as your phone syncs your online/Google settings. It’s easier, trust me.
- Your Phone should sync within 30 minutes, depending on your settings. If not, go into your phone Settings > Accounts > (your account) > Sync > Google Calendars and make sure it’s checked and enabled. Also, your phone has a Sync setting (like Wifi, Mobile Data, etc). Make sure that’s on once in a while to receive updates.
Google Calendar Web users:
- Click This Link, which will bring you to calendar.google.com. It should prompt you to add the Calendar to your account. Say yes.